1. Prices and delivery costs
Prices do not include VAT.
Applies to shipments within Switzerland and Liechtenstein for all products in the shop.
Additional cost for delivery on saturdays:CHF 4.50
|Weight||Charge for shipping CHF||Shipping method|
|up to 30 kg||9.00||PostPac Priority|
|up to 30 kg||19.00||Bulky goods PostPac Priority|
|up to 100 kg||69.00||General cargo|
|up to 150 kg||99.00||General cargo|
|up to 200 kg||89.00||General cargo|
|up to 250 kg||119.00||General cargo|
|up to 300 kg||149.00||General cargo|
|up to 500 kg||159.00||General cargo|
|> 500 kg||On request||General cargo|
For orders greater than 500 kg, the shop automatically charges for up to 500 kg, and you will receive a confirmation of order from us with the exact shipping costs.
Wheels, castors and ball castors:
as of CHF 100 – 20% discount
as of CHF 500 – 25% discount
Quantity discount on request.
Transport devices and roller conveyors: Net prices, quantity discount on request.
No minimum quantity surcharges.
3. Delivery time - shipping up to 30 kg with A-Post package
Standard orders placed up to 15.00 are delivered to you within 24 hours.
Applies only to Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
All wheels and castors as well as most transport devices are usually deliverable from stock
2 years on all products. (according to our general terms)
5. Right of return
Unused articles can be returned within 8 days.
Excluded are custom productions and quantities above the average warehouse volume. Freight costs borne by you.
Choose from the following possibilities:
1. By invoice. Payable within 30 days. *)
2. With credit card (VISA or MasterCard) secure payment with SSL encryption. Please also observe our security note under “Data protection”.
3. Payment with Postcard or with PostFinance E-Finance (For this, you require an E-Finance Internet access to your post account.)
4. Cash payment at pick-up. We also accept EC and post office banking cards at pick-up.
5. Delivery after prepayment
*) FTA reserves the right to carry out a credit check. If this turns out negative, allow us to refer to our other methods of payment. (Detailed information on this can be found in our GTCs)